How do we promote the Italian Language?
By offering the following grants to public and private schools:
- Teacher Salary (K-8)
- Educational Material (K-12)
By opening IACE Centers for Children and Adults:
IACE Centers Receive monthly financial and administrative support. IACE hires Head Teachers to:
- Recruit students and teachers
- Find a location
- Manage the IACE Center
By organizing Special Programs to enhance Italian Education:
- Workshops for professional development in partnership with Italian and U.S. Educational Institutions.
- Library services and lending material available at the IACE Library in New York and the Italian Resource Center in Connecticut.
- Summer Program to study Italian in Italy for 2 weeks.
- Educational activities and events to enhance Italian education and enrich the students’ knowledge of Italian culture.
- Internship opportunities for High School or College students who study Italian.
For further information contact:
Italian American Committee on Education
686 Park Ave LL
New York, NY 10065
Tel: (212) 772-8755
Fax: (212) 772-8756